No mas 372s

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ground and lots of bucket work

Well I like the 576 even more today after cutting a few more trees and bucking firewood for a 1/2 hour with it. Good power and speed, not too heavy. So, even though I expect the 562 is a great saw cuz so many peeps say so, I presume it won't out-cut a 576 so why should I not get another 576 instead of keeping the 562. Kind of annoying not being able to fire it up for 10 minutes to try it out but then they wouldnt take it back for full price.

Maybe go see them and see if they have a demo 562 to test out.

Well I like the 576 even more today after cutting a few more trees and bucking firewood for a 1/2 hour with it. Good power and speed, not too heavy. So, even though I expect the 562 is a great saw cuz so many peeps say so, I presume it won't out-cut a 576 so why should I not get another 576 instead of keeping the 562. Kind of annoying not being able to fire it up for 10 minutes to try it out but then they wouldnt take it back for full price.

If you can get full price back for it, then I understand.

I am compelled to report I still love the 576! Super easy starting, good to very good cutting performance with a 24" bar, not too heavy. Just a pleasure to have a reliable, easy to use, strong performer ready to go. Cutting wood for a living and having to rely on those new-style 372s was just a bad scene, good tools are critical, as you all know.

Anybody looking for a strong mid size saw would be well served to check em out!

My Husky dealer who sponsors my February chainsaw competition replaced the 3- 576XP AutoTunes with 550XPs, which I supply for the competitors to use. The 576s have only 6 to 8 tanks thru them from the last 3 yearly contests. He sold one for sure wih 2 left, I believe he was asking $500 to $600 for them. I don't need one but if anyone interested call North Land Leisure, The Pas, Manitoba.

BTW Cory the 562 would make a way better bucketsaw over the 576. Super hyper good torque 62cc saw.

BTW Cory the 562 would make a way better bucketsaw over the 576. Super hyper good torque 62cc saw.

Holmen, I totally get that the 562 rips based on many different folks saying so, but hard to believe it will out cut the 576 which has about 5 hp, the 562 has about 4 hp. The 62 has high chain speed but for a 24" bar, I don't know, gotta believe the 576 is better overall. I'll have to try to find a 62 and cut with it.

I was just saying for an aerial saw the biggest I would use up there would be a 60cc saw. I guess the way I operate is when the spar gets too big for a 18-20" bar on a take down, I just fell the rest with my ground saw at ground level.

We all have our own ways, and our own logo's on the trucks. That's what makes the world go round. On the gaffs, I use a mid size saw when the time comes. Out of a bucket, stand clear and give me a big saw. And pray. Its been years since I worked out of a bucket, but I was naughty when I did. Being leashed to the tree and gaffed into it keeps me on better behavior.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JCtdKWWfZG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The dickins you say.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jArXYgAYrEc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, the new 562's a pig. I want that pig.

Stephen, My 046, will beat your o44. I know, I know,.... lol at the redneck bigger, better, stronger stuff. But still.....

Mitch done this test when 562 1st came out. Husqvarna Stihl MS361 vs 562XP vs 372XP vs MS440 chainsaw To be honest with you, he told me this 372 had always been a dog in the cuts. Just one of those ones that didnt run for chit.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j-C-BJ54WYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

To me, its a waste of time and a poor comparison if the saw is a known lemon that doesn't represent its model well. That's like a racing 2 cars to see which is faster, knowing one has a miss.

Back