The Rook Swivel Pulley

Stephen should love that one.
It completely eliminates the sideloading problems that occur when you use the Hitchclimber on your bridge.+-

I don't have a rope bridge but it looks like it would be great for that. I do use a PAW (5 hole) on my New Tribe Pro...I like a PAW for attaching an extra climb line for times when it takes two.

This Rook swivel on the Onyx would be good to try.

Stephen should love that one.
It completely eliminates the sideloading problems that occur when you use the Hitchclimber on your bridge.+-
Stig.... I don't like the swivel... I have a bad feeling about hanging on it as well.... Not much pinning the whole it together, and I don't like swivels on my climb line.
I get annoyed by things that aren't able to attach mid line
Exactly as well... Why I won't buy it for other applications either.

I am not even gonna start commenting on Dave's comment ... If I know what he is thinking.

As we all do, I think.

I didn't think about the swivel thing, sorry.
Don't like those either.

The picture with the rook as a bridge attachment looks super sloppy, hard to tell from pics though. Not being mid line capable is another turn off.

Just had one show up today. Sweet little piece of kit. I'll try it out and let you know what I think.

First impression is excellent build quality, the attachment hole have o-rings in them and are pretty tight--will definitely keep carabiners properly oriented, but a little annoying to work one around. it is quite a bit bigger than either the HC or the mickey mouse pulley, so the slop factor is there. may just have to shorten the bridge a bit.

Since ditching my HC on my bridge, i have been struggling alternately with steel rings and the CMI pulley, neither of which works very well. The rings orient my carabiners the wrong direction and the new design of CMI is terrible for my carabiners getting sideloaded. i'm hoping this will help.'

Not a huge fan of swivels, but i'm willing to try it out.

More to come.

Hi all. I'm new here. Been tower loggin climbing since 82 tho just started really Arb climbing this year .
I have been wanting to put a swivel on the rope bridge of my Ligered Cougar but didn't want one that could accidently open. This one looks like the cats meow. My CMI pulley on the bridge now gets some twist on it sometimes.

Welcome to the TreeHouse!!! What is your first name? Mine is Butch.

I've never heard of tower logging - not quite sure what it is...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome,

I'm fairly new here too. My name is Kelly.

Just to connect the dots... I think that may have been me linking you to Nick's video on Arbsite.

Back