Wicked Tough Pole Saw at WesSpur

I have laughed at that video before, and after seeing this thread had to laugh at it again. What in the world was that guy doing at the beginning of the video? He was just powerf#%*ing that thing through small branches in that tree. To me the video was worth a good laugh. I am still looking forward to getting a silky longboy. I love be fact that these are made in the US, but for effectively the same price point, I KNOW a silky will perform!

I have one, the pole is awesome, the head is great and the blade is OK, but its a Wicked blade and not interchangeable. Its short which can be tough. Its sharp out of the box and holds for an ok time.

I bought a hayate a few years back. The optional hook fox was the biggest piece of crap Ive ever seen folded like origami on my first hanger!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I've handled their folding hand saw, bulky and heavy compared to the Silky but the difference is rigidity and I think overall toughness. You want a tank? pay the price in $ and weight, you want a ninja? get the Silky.

I've handled their folding hand saw, bulky and heavy compared to the Silky but the difference is rigidity and I think overall toughness. You want a tank? pay the price in $ and weight, you want a ninja? get the Silky.

Hold on. A ninja doesn't need to climb a tree to prune it out they just use their throwing stars because those things will slice though a 12" limb like budda! It's true I saw it on TV .

Back