Singing Tree Rope Runner

Thanks everyone.
I feel a bit silly now, posting concerns about the spring. It was a momentary observation and I should have given it more thought.
However, I guess it's good for everyone to read the intelligent and considered replies.
Apologies to everyone involved in the RR, I didn't mean to 'scare monger' or anything like that.

I'll echo what Paul (PCTREE) said. It was your comment that led to other valuable and insightful comments by Paul. I would never want to say anything that would cause someone on this forum to be reluctant to post their thoughts on a subject. It is through such discourse that we all learn and discover the truth. Your comments are welcome, and appreciated. Thank you for posting them.

Tim

Sorry to just butt in here gents, but what is this? Just the same slice of pie cut two different ways?

Yeah, Gary, but they look like they place roughly the same bends or angles in the line. You can't tell me that two different guys just simultaneously had the exact same idea. :lol:

It happens more often than you would think. But there are many more differences to their design than there are the similarities of the rope bends.

Rope Runners, after more than two years of trials and deliberations are now available to everyone who wants one from treestuff.com. get em while they got em.

This week I received both the rope runner and the SAKA (Richard Mumford). Looking forward to using them as soon as the weather improves a bit. Just in passing, dealing with Richard (Yoyoman) has been a pleasure.

This week I received both the rope runner and the SAKA (Richard Mumford). Looking forward to using them as soon as the weather improves a bit. Just in passing, dealing with Richard (Yoyoman) has been a pleasure.

Thank you sir!
I enjoy the tree climbing community and everyone that is in! Very fulfilling whether working in a tree or playing, it is always a great experience.

Majority of the top climbers at the ITCC were on Wrenches. I wonder how long before they are on the Rope Runner, Bone, or whatever comes next.
Kevin B's Aerial Rescue was pretty neat, using two wrenches and SRT and his Bluetooth-enabled SENA headset to dial "911" (his wife sitting slightly away from the crowd) after handing his phone, set on speakerphone to the judges, he called in the accident, described the situation, location, and updated the 911 operator throughout the rescue until EMTs arrived on the scene.

Back