New Tribe Traveling ONYX

Yea, that's what I thought too. $400 I could see maybe. $450 is up there for a saddle. I didn't even pay that for my TM.

Maybe it's worth it!

I wear a 34" with a belt. What are you guys all wearing 26" pants?

Dawn made a great lasagna tonight. You boys should come over for dinner.

Its funny Ropetek was thinking about making a saddle very similar to this with the big triangular leg pads and a web bridge. I decided not to bother when I saw this as it filled the niche I wanted to go for. However with $450 as a price maybe Ill rethink......

Please put me on the list also 32w, loved the Nikoski nice to test the changes the smaller leg pads look more user friendly.
Nick will you be adding a book like last time for notes and reviews? I know that worked well but would like to read peoples comments. Could we all post here too please as there will be two?!
Thanks

I really liked the book idea, but most people didn't use it. I'll throw one in, but I have a feeling most people will use the website for their feedback.

Sooooooooooo when is the review video coming out???

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DKeBZKhlFI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And I have a sm/med and a lg/xl harness ready to roll. If I'm looking at this right, Gary (pantheraba) was the first one to formally say "put me down for the med." AdamP was the first to request the lg/xl but I think he's a small med, so if you're cool with it Adam, can I send it to Eric emr?

If we're all cool with that, eric and gary PM me your addresses. Actually- gary- I already have yours!

I'll send along notebooks with both harnesses. New tribe LOVED the few notes that we had from the traveling Nikosi. Let's give them more! And as always, thorough honest reviews here are greatly appreciated!

love
nikc

Very good, Nick. I will be glad to try it. I have watched most of the video so far (have to head out to work now) and it has a lot of features I will find useful. I use a New Tribe Pro now so this will be good to see how they differ. I also like the idea that it can ride a bit lower. I had to get used to the Ness needing to be higher. I have not had a sliding bridge before so that should be interesting.

Thanks for handling this process.

Back