New Tribe Traveling ONYX

The should pop some big lower D's on that thing like the TM. Doesn't look like it with the paws in the pic but maybe they'll consider it between now and then.

The single bridge should be nice. I'm interested to see what they come up with.

So, it's more like the bf2 with a sliding D in the front.

I'm looking to replace my home saddle, think I'm going Onyx, I heart New Tribe.

So, it's more like the bf2 with a sliding D in the front.

I'm looking to replace my home saddle, think I'm going Onyx, I heart New Tribe.

Sooooooooooo when is the review video coming out???

th_AnimatedWaitAMinuteSmiley.gif

Hey nick, how is the support? I am fixing to pull the trigger on something, and if this one is worth it I wouldn't mind waiting.

I've been super happy with it. Mine is a prototype and the new version has some major improvements.

As far as support- I haven't had issues- but I don't spend much time in spurs- so that comes in to play.

love
nick

My TreeMotion will probably be due for replacement by the end of this year so I'm curious to see what's up with the Onyx. New Tribe saddles are the only ones that compete with the Tree Motion for comfort, for me. If they can get the same range of motion I might go back to New Tribe.

I've actually only hung from it a short while, Nick is apparently better looking

How did you guys get selected to test the prototype?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rugged good looks

Yeah. That's what they told me, too.

love
nick

I've actually only hung from it a short while, Nick is apparently better looking

I think its great that new tribe works so closely with blind designers. It makes you feel better about spending money with them knowing they so strongly support and employ disabled people.

Back