Copma 140.5 Knuckleboom

mccauleytree

TreeHouser
Well after a 5 month wait we finally picked up our new truck! We were at the point in our business were I either hire 2 more guys or make a big equipment purchase, so we chose the truck. The chassis is a 2007 Hino 338 fitted with a Copma 140.5 kboom. The boom has close to 68' of vertical reach and about 55' of horizontal fully extended (I will have to break out my load chart book for exact numbers). It is a def a smaller kboom but we will be able to use this truck on 90% of our jobs and make our lives so much easier! The build was done by Jack at Timberland Truck who was absolutely awesome to deal with! IMG_1794.jpg IMG_1795.jpg IMG_1796.jpg

Congrats Mike! That is the direction I would like to go in the future. Make sure you post a lot of pictures of it in use for all of us. What are some of the numbers on the load chart?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Congrats Mike! That is the direction I would like to go in the future. Make sure you post a lot of pictures of it in use for all of us. What are some of the numbers on the load chart?

Thanks! I am going to really have to study the chart but it will lift a little over 7 ton right off the side of the truck and about 1000 pounds fully extended horizontally.

That's a slick investment if there ever was one. May it give you many years of faithful service!

I have never regretted an equipment purchase and I have a bunch of iron.... I think in a girlish kinda way Im jealous:cry:

How much did that run you??

Smaller boom? No sir, that is sweet! Well worth of it's own thread! Does it have a weight scale?

What the heck happened to that tree, Pete?

Looks like it was ringed?

Tree iron rules. that looks like a moneymaker, good luck.

Back