Maple removal last week.

You have had some good mentors Evan. Several of the people in this forum are mine BTW. Some I have met personally. Some not.

I can say that I have learned a lot from the halls of this forum. I remember a couple of members critiquing me in PM. I told them I appreciated their input and did not look at it as criticism as much as I looked at it as welcomed critique ;)
But I am a mere country bumpkin and hillbilly that has been around some, what works for my part of the world, may be not so practical in others ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have had some good mentors Evan. Several of the people in this forum are mine BTW. Some I have met personally. Some not.

I can say that I have learned a lot from the halls of this forum. I remember a couple of members critiquing me in PM. I told them I appreciated their input and did not look at it as criticism as much as I looked at it as welcomed critique ;)
But I am a mere country bumpkin and hillbilly that has been around some, what works for my part of the world, may be not so practical in others ;)
If you keep me, I have mentors here already. Thank you guys.

Jed, even a nasty atheist appreciates a smiley now and then;)

People who don't know you and therefore don't realize that you were worshipping your second god as you were posting, might be offended otherwise.

Mik_Schack-web.jpg

Gentlemen: This is a public apology. Stig (and Evan btw via a p.m.) hit the nail on the head. I drank too much (again) and then rambled incoherently, and then shot my mouth off. Drunkards do that. Please (especially Burnham) forgive my drunken presumptions about all of your relationships to the Almighty. What a drunken ass. Not the first time too I realize.

I've got to start preaching less and speaking soberly more: actually BEING someone who loves Christ, instead of just talking about being someone who loves Christ.

Please forgive me.

Jed

We love you, Jed. Steer as clean a course as you can manage, there's always rip currents that mess us up.

Man, thanks Butch. Seriously.

B: Can't thank you enough for the forgiveness. Really appreciate the sailing analogue as well. Darn straight advice. Evan (via a p.m.) really called me out on how spineless it is to blame shooting your mouth off on drink. Good kid; really hope he checks in from time to time. The lamest thing is: I don't even get drunk. Just loosened-up a wee-bit, but then I feel the liberty to pop-off and act like a jack-ass. I'd never do that if I were around you brothers in person... lame way to act over the keyboard.

Thanks again.

Here guys, I finally got it together to get the rest of the job added to the film.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/43Be5D5sn18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dude, Adam you know it. Actually I had caught a limb wrong on day two and totally tore my whole right side. I knew it was going to be a weird catch, I thought just on my wrist. Skip it, or sling it next time...

Cool video Evan. Who's the background music?

Its the instrumental version of "take a look around" by limp biskit

WWB-the were getting spiked. One of my groundies did his first removal that last day. It was the last little one on the right. I set the TIP and Rigging point on a spar behind it. We lifted the 5 12" trunks and drug he butts into the chipper.

Stephen-you know it. I want one so much. You just got one didn't you? How much do I have to spend to get something decent?

Back