Whoa! What happened to the forum.

Husabud

TreeHouser
I just logged on and see some major changes to The House. What the H is an Activity stream and how do I access the "old" House.

Edit: I see that there is now a "new posts" tab. I'll look around a little more before I freak out again.:lol:

Seems to have been reset of sorts, with the "activity stream" now for unread posts. 8) Got the message, "back in forty minutes", never saw that before.

Hope everything is okay. I found out about this treehouse not too long ago, is this shutdown thing normal?

I don't like that the activity stream still shows posts that have been read. That is a screw up or someone messing with us.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Bixler!

Everybody, I just got off the treadmill and fixing supper... My tech guy Peter evidently upgraded the forum to the newest version. I'd asked him to do it and he told me it would be today or tomorrow.

So, what's new? Lemme look around...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Bix. Didn't recognize you without the Avatar. Welcome.

Where's the activity stream thing? Everything looks the same from here. Actually everything I look at sorta looks like snow. Might be time to sleep..

I preferred it when posts that you have already read don't show up in 'what's new', now called the 'activity stream', which now continually shows the last post whether you have read it or not. I don't see it as an upgrade, more an inconvenience. :protest:

Back