Whoa! What happened to the forum.

Evidently, the Activity Stream and What's New are the same thing. I don't see the need for that. Perhaps the AS refreshs as posts are made, whatever. I won't be using either. The new posts button is all I need.

Its right at the top of any thread you are reading.

Easypeasyjapanesy!

Now I see the 'What's New?' is on the left. When I click it, this is one thread on activity stream. So I go to Forum and then click 'New Posts'. That works for me.
Jeff

All you have to do is ignore the activity button. The new posts button is right next to it. BFD!

But something about it is not right. When you click the "What's new" button, it should show you what is new. Right now it is just showing me that Ricky posted something that was posted earlier today...

I'm sure it will all get figured out. Hey Butch, I clicked the unread post, I didn't notice it at first, it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. I like the site, nice to be able to embed the videos, good vibe around here.

Okay- I can get with this. Looks like it is showing things that happened a few minutes ago rather than 17 hours ago. Alright. I'm cool as a cucumber!

Where'd skwerl go? Just realized he hasn't been posting much

noooo...wth? bring back the whats new, and kill the activity stream bro......i know oyure doing it already, i just wanted to throw a comment in there

It's Redundant!

The "Activity Stream" and "What's New" tabs are the same thing! And, I don't use either of them... silly.

What happened to the Who Was Here Today list?

I always checked that first to see who'd been here and how many.

And the video thread is locked again.

It's still there - make sure you click the dropdown tab on the right.

I musta closed that video thread by accident when I posted that Batmobile video: it's open, now.

Sheesh, took me five seconds to find my preferred 'what's new' page when 'activity stream' popped up first...then in all the chat you guys are talking about stuff I never even knew existed!

Back