Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

That was my first thought as well, on purpose. There was the, "Oh no", shout though. Wouldn't it be convenient if a person could actually pull over a tree that size!

Dont know if that was staged, one of the guys pulling really looked to be digging his heels in and getting drug as it went backwards....

Ayuh,
honestly it does look like they were really tryin', one of 'em on the rope almost got pulled off his feet..... :\:

It's not staged. Watch the saw work and watch where it goes. The person staging it would have had to have both houses at their disposal to crush in case it went backwards and not sideways. It wasn't aimed sideways. My point is, the caller wasn't in control.

Yikes

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JTqZGYWbb28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Got to admire the guys that just keep cutting yo, no momentary pause to see if things are going the way they hope, no glance above or moment to reflect, just hell bent on getting it done. A cornucopia of power and technique, then it falls directly on the house. Some kind of world wonder there....

In case you guys forgot about James!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rpny3EvX6TE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The guy that creamed the house, did you hear him say to someone in an angry voice afterwards, "Back off"? Seemed to be going through an emotional crisis, like getting mad was going to help his case. Someone probably asked him why he did that?

Even the baby started crying
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/D8MBSoYoBFI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was it me or did he have no face cut in that tree, hard to see with the poor video quality..... :?

Yikes

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JTqZGYWbb28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What was the guy thinking!!! Even a perfect drop wouldn't have fit in that yard..... :?:?:?

Yeah, that was bad, but he looked simian when he climbed up to check the notch.

Watching these vids is weird though, knowing the bad chit that is about to happen.

Yeah, watching those vids makes me want to cross my legs and look away ... but I can't ... :\:

It makes my toes curl and my stomach turn when I see, even with the little experience I have, something so obviously wrong..... :what:
I want to holler at the guy, "can't you see what's gonna happen.....!!!!!". :X

Back