Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

I can't believe I'm not shown in this thread yet. I guess I need to film more and upload to youtube more often.

I had to share this one. The antithesis of professional treework. . .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oLrVcGrIRo4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Those chippers without any safety bar (from what I can see) are they still legal over there?

Not an impressive outfit for sure, stupid way to take a tree down.

Looks pretty hot there, even first thing in the morning.

(I didn't make it to the end btw)

Edit, I just watched the end, in fairness, decent fell, sharp saw.

It must be gruesome to be so fat and work physically in a hot place like that.

I wonder if he is "full time" and supports himself/his family with tree work. :?
He claims 20+ years doing tree work, he looked VERY uncomfortable in the tree. :\:
I consider myself a "rank amateur" but I don't think that's a safe or proper technique for wrecking out a tree.....

I wonder if he is "full time" and supports himself/his family with tree work. :?
He claims 20+ years doing tree work, he looked VERY uncomfortable in the tree. :\:
I consider myself a "rank amateur" but I don't think that's a safe or proper technique for wrecking out a tree.....

He certainly doesn't go hungry!

I don't see anything good about that fell, to be honest.

Took him 3 tries to get the facecut done, he walked around the tree twice and finally kneeled down to fell it.

Atleast iz chipper's nice n sharp n feeding well!

An old Wayne chuck n duck I think.

Jomo

That chipper's got me mystified!

The feed table's right for a Wayne, but the exhaust chute should be round, not square!

Any of you ole timer's know what make it is?

Jomo

I like this one, cause I can't imagine what the guy was possibly thinking. By my eyes, there's exactly one place you could put that tree, and it would still require stopping traffic so you don't drop it on a car. It's like he never thought father forward than 'cut the bottom' :^D

I hate to admit it, but who the eff is this Ozzy man.

Internet influencer?

Back