Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

I cringed as soon as that started and he reached with the saw like that. Man, a lot of people shouldn't be running saws.

Ouch!
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_lLM6_jtJ38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Found this one not sure but I think hes doing it wrong!!lol
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WLKFP35ej5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers
Ben

CHRIST ALMIGHTY!

I can't stand it when people rev the throttle a bunch of times before they cut! How irritating.

I can't figure out why he didn't pick it, only thing I can think is he doesn't know, it amazes me what will pass as a professional.

Cheers
Ben

Not sure if I was seeing this right or not, the video is lack luster— but was the crane's headache ball connected to him?

He didn't appear to be tied in either....

1920581_629362270446652_1374239157_n.jpg

Here's a couple more.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gJ7iQPaRIww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9s6Bur111Jo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I checked out his web site and the sad thing is he's said he's trained himself using Jeff and Ger's books.

Here's a couple more.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gJ7iQPaRIww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9s6Bur111Jo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I checked out his web site and the sad thing is he's said he's trained himself using Jeff and Ger's books.

:?

A monkey could train with the best resources in the world, just don't expect understanding, retention, or proper use.

Hey, wait a minute. That the one way that I hang tops.

Back