All RopeKnight - All The Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
Heres a thread where we can talk about the great product from Rope Armour, The RopeKnight System.

Since, of all the other threads on the site, none of them are titled or really have anything to do with the RopeKnight System this will give us a place to put ALL of our thoughts on the system. No longer will we need to derail or dilute the other threads.

Have a great story or funny anecdote involving the RopeKnight? Has the Rope Shield gotten you out of a tight jam? Want to post a review of any of the RK family of products? This is the place to post it!

Feel like recommending the RK to a friend? Post it here!

This will organize all of the conversation and 'buzz' surrounding the RK System into one place making easier for fans, owners and potential purchasers to find any and all content associated with their favorite line setting device!

Here are some details on the system incase anyone hasn't seen it:
http://www.ropearmour.com/products.shtml

The Knot In Shining Armour is available from many fine retailers including www.treestuff.com but since Tobe doesn't like it, you wont find it at evil Sherrill!

A few champion climbers, some world class rely on it for the dirtiest of trees. Ace in the hole as they say.
But the most appreciative is the dudes who need to get their ropes in the tree fast, smooth and easy
so they can get home to their loved ones before dark:30. We get calls monthly with guys saying
thank you. Guys who have actually put it to the test. I watched a climber lose a throw bag competition due to a jam.
Even the pros get hung up. Technology improves things. Lighten up men!

Burnham, I will send you a complete document with names and quotes and releases but first you have to
buy one retail and then aftering giving it a fair and thoughtful critique and you still don't like it I will give you
double your money back guarantee.

View attachment 43864

Likey smoke monster reference.

Let's do it this way instead, Thomas. You send me, gratis, the RopeKnight kit to test and review...just as several other arb product designers/distributors/marketers have done over past years. If I think it's worthwhile, I'm vain enough to say my rep will get you far more than $188 worth of positive buzz...if not, it costs you the same as your deal does :).

Let's do it this way instead, Thomas. You send me, gratis, the RopeKnight kit to test and review...just as several other arb product designers/distributors/marketers have done over past years. If I think it's worthwhile, I'm vain enough to say my rep will get you far more than $188 worth of positive buzz...if not, it costs you the same as your deal does :).

Burnham,
your vanity coupled with a hansome grin,
leaves me no option, I am in.

Please send your details to info@ropearmour.com
so we can get this party on!

Cheers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The first of what could possibly be the most important steps the Rope Knight ever takes..

A man has knelt, will a true Knight rise??

You sir, are the best, funny to. :)

This just sent me to the top of the Roller Coaster.

Regarding LEDs anything is possible. Micro-electronics allow you to pack almost anything into the Rk hollow, beepers are next ;)

Green is go!

Geometric form and finish give it purpose.

but what makes it really cool is You have the option to create and personalize your Rk. It is a blank slate inside and out. Like the Knights of Old you can arm and customize it how you wish, inside and out.
I like flying the Jolley Roger or the HULK.:blackknight:

How would you personalize yours?

Thanks all for your patience specially you Butch.

Cheers
Thomas
Proudly Independent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back