Horrible Dog Attack (not really!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/psDwE5A"><a href="//imgur.com/psDwE5A">couple busted after stealing sandals</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Butch has it right...in Hawaii, sandals are called slippers, but be that as it may...the common practice is to kick off your slippers at the front door of your own house, or any home you visit, and go barefoot indoors. Also in Hawaii, it is not unknown that a neighborhood dog might develop a slipper fetish, and steal as many slippers as he/she can...until busted, as seen in this vid.

It can easily cause neighborhood strife :).

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="8hNNmBx"><a href="//imgur.com/8hNNmBx">What a big baby.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/B01QaU9"><a href="//imgur.com/B01QaU9">My father, with the puppy he didn't want</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="0c4busw"><a href="//imgur.com/0c4busw">I should have never asked mom and dad for a little brother</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Supplies!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/1KJUGEa"><a href="//imgur.com/1KJUGEa">Curious George</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/O8LVBdO"><a href="//imgur.com/O8LVBdO">Slush puppy!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mine are both from '01. I'll use them until I can't...then maybe just give up the net.

Mine's a 2012 model; still going strong thanks to onboard dual SSDs (ditched the optical) and USB 3 outboard.

Mine work fine for most all of what I use them for...just a few things not supported.

Out of my comfort zone to remodel a computer...I'm a hammer & saw kind of guy.

Heck, I can't even decipher what you wrote.

I just went to Best Buy and bought the 2nd best one they had - around 4 bills. Didn't really need the best cuz I'm not a gamer.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="Hc1VueC"><a href="//imgur.com/Hc1VueC">Just look at that smile!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back