Unhealthy For You, But Soooooo Tasty...

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
A large chili cheese tots, PLUS a large chili cheese frys, from SONIC.

I almost felt bad as I was chowing them down...:/:

DSCN4702.JPG

Any of you been eating the wrong stuff lately? :evil:

I hit Sonic for a chocolate shake a couple times per week, usually after 8pm when they are half price. I found this is better for me than buying ice cream by the half gallon and bringing it home since that shit never lasts more than 24 hours.

Pickled Herring or Kipper Snacks (smoked herring) I love them both. Usually have smoked Herring at least once a week for lunch. Two can's and some crackers and I'm set!

Dang it, you had to make it interesting didn't you! Now I have to make and eat one just because its unusual so of course I must try it!

MB is a supermodel, dont you doubt it!

ps, folks have been banned from other sites for posting pics of burgers, beware!

I've been eating some ice cream after dinner, it kind of ties things together. My wife dishes it out and it is usually a whole scoop and a half. The dish is empty before I even get started, then I spend the next twenty minutes fighting the urge for more. Better than nothing, I guess, but if she wasn't home I'd have at least five times the amount.

Here's a pic of some of my wife's homemade mozzarella sticks. She makes the cheese, then forms it into sticks and freezes them. Then she coats them with Panko bread crumbs and puts them in the freezer again to set. Once fully frozen, she bags them to be cooked later. A little hot oil and....YUM-YUM!!! I loves me some cheese sticks! I'll try to get some pics of them cooked golden brown soon.

770c3dc6.jpg

Always got mine covered in powdered sugar, just how they served them here.
No, Butch, that's your main course, with fries or whatever, then you order desert!

Back