Tapatalk Plug-in

lumberjack

Young man on the go
For a month or better now the Tapatalk app has been having trouble logging in to the treehouse. It says to tell the forum folks to update their plug-in.

Steve was the one that set up Tapatalk? Any chance he can suss out the problem?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure how Tapatalk works, but there might be different plugins for Android/iOS. I had the same problem on another forum, but they updated and it went away.

I use it everyday on Android FWIW... sometimes I get the 'failed to connect' message but I believe thats an expression of a lack of 3g connection rather than a problem on the 'house side.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sweet, thanks Steve and Butch! I'll post if I have any further error messages!

Does anyone know how to turn off the tapatalk notifications? I don't want my phone to ring everytime someone posts:dur:

I got the Tapatalk for the iPad and I still cannot upload pics. Wasted money as far as I'm concerned. Just a couple bucks but WTF? I thought I saw where they will post a pic for you, but that is more bucks and doesn't seem secure. I really have to get on the other 'puter.

Edited. Or not. Damn. Got it! Thanks Brian.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343867166.715165.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343867166.715165.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 17
Well I guess I got it. Thanks Nick and sorry for the misposted pic, the second one. When I opened the camera icon it was for the iPad cam. Maybe now I can put some pics up without heading two the third floor to my wife's office.

Back