Fighting The Heat!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sure it will be too worn to send back if I did that. Treework, especially climbing, is gonna be rough on this thing. I'm gonna have to decide right off the bat if this thing is gonna work or not.

Hey MB on the website it says to wear an insulation layer over the vest which is logical as it will keep the cool in and it will also protect the vest. You could get one of those thermal vests that used to be in style years ago, people will be amazed at the guy in the tree dressed for winter in 100 degree heat:lol:

Yeah at work but after I'm out there in it .Not as long as ya'all though .I'll be out there in the morning though .Got things to do ,heat or no .

Damn! FedEx delivery confirmation says it's on the truck in town! Where is that truck???

Go to that Mickeydees and get it filled with Dr. Pepper. They will think you've gone crazy. Hope it works well and helps solve the heat problem.

I just hooked it up and started circulating... it worked GREAT. I didn't use ice water, just cold and I really could feel it! I think this just might be The One, albeit it an expensive One.

Back