Chainsaw Brands and models.

Magnus

TreeHouser
I thought I would test out a bit and see how server react to a bit more traffic...
On Chainsaw collectors forum there is a library containing brands and models of many saws, common and not common brands and models.
This is normally closed for guests, but I opened it up just now and we try and see how it goes.

So if you feel up for a couple hrs of browsing here is library section: http://www.chainsawcollectors.se/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=170

If it works out I keep it open.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please try again post here if it still isn't working and preferably with a link top were it is.

Works for me. I tried to join, but had trouble with the "focus of site" entry and could never get the conf code correct.

Magnus, I sent a new guy over there after my mini gtg's last weekend to post some of his saws in the library. One was a dolmar 6000i like brand new one owner trade in on a 6400. Man I would have kept the 6000i. Heavy PHO weight like a 460, but had more torque and cutting speed in the cut for only a 60cc.

I cant get signed on over there today. Site gives error code after main page.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, I noticed it is under a wee bit of stress and this is really giving a bunch of traffic to page. I bet that is why you got the error code... This hotel can likly not handle traffic, that is why we now are moving.
It works OK now, but I think it will be a bit stressed in a couple hrs...

I see you logged in today....

This is something you don't see everyday, someone selling what appears to be an unused 090G at the Japanese auction. Starting price about $120. I bet it goes pretty cheap, not many folks doing milling here, or needing a heavy monster for other cutting purposes. I know that when these first came into the country here, they had to be specially imported. The one I have, the person I inherited it from I believe payed like four grand to get it, way back when. A beautiful saw worthy of battling for if a collector. i see it is missing the large dogs that normally came on them.

Attachments

• nanndemoyakanecom-img600x450-1336923581rjlply17597.jpg
    nanndemoyakanecom-img600x450-1336923581rjlply17597.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9
  • nanndemoyakanecom-img600x450-1336923580cdf3zp17597.jpg
    nanndemoyakanecom-img600x450-1336923580cdf3zp17597.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
I already have one in fine shape, MB. More than using it in wood, I pretty much take it out to show people. If it was the non gear drive 090, I'd be interested, can't let Willie have all the fun! The sprocket on that saw alone is worth $120. The world gives a cold shoulder to slow torquers now.

Yeah, they don't make it easy for foreign buyers. Moist sellers won's ship overseas anyway, more an in country thing. I should pick it up and put it on ebay. Where is Squish? :lol:

HA! I need a decoder.. :lol:

decoder+ring.bmp

Back