Some alternate McDonalds menu items

Paul B

I dig hammocks.
For the record, they DID have the poutine here but I think it was only for a year or so, it was tasty but for me to salty to get more than the couple times I had it, now we just make our own at home its terribly easy.
t2anfkh6w4gmja5e.jpg

My fav was the McDLT, but it's not on that list.

attachment.php

I can't recall if i mentioned that based on your suggestion, MB, I asked them to put a bigger patty on the Big Mac I ordered. Rather inflexible here, they said no. if you make it to the corporate level, i want to file a complaint!

I don't know how people eat those stacked sandwichs with a half pound of salad piled on top of them unless they have a mouth as big as a pit bull .Damned things are 4 inches high then you about need a bib else you wear about half of it .

People must like them though because they sell a bunch of them .

Al, the trick is starting out with dainty finger sandwiches at posh cocktail parties, and then working your way up from there. After awhile you can gobble down with the best.

:) Actually, Steve, I think it's based on my own recommendation. Every hamburger joint I go into here, I have to leave pointers on making a good boogey. I tell ya, biting down on a sandwich with a too small bun and the patty shoots out and hits the guy at the next table over in the head, it gets old....

Back