Server?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perhaps being among some disbelievers? No reason to feel out of place, surely you've seen the group hug?

We're not all old Jeff. I am still 44 with a 3 and a 5 yr old. Off to work I go. Leave TreemanDan for a week on his own and you'll see it's nice around here.

We're not all old Jeff. I am still 44 with a 3 and a 5 yr old. Off to work I go. Leave TreemanDan for a week on his own and you'll see it's nice around here.

That is funny! How did you you know I dont leave Dan alone? LOL. The guy is a 'Heckler', I am 51 and started in 1977. My kids are 10, 11, 17. Ouch!

Dan is a goof for sure but really fun to read and beat up. I am sure he knows what he's doing but not sure why. I like reading your stuff. You keep me sane. I feel for you with the teens more than me with the toddlers. Stick around.

Dan is a goof for sure but really fun to read and beat up. I am sure he knows what he's doing but not sure why. I like reading your stuff. You keep me sane. I feel for you with the teens more than me with the toddlers. Stick around.

I'll try. This is a tight group. Still, I wont back off Dan! LOL!

Fear not.

ranpxf.jpg

Man, the server is bad right now, can't access the page is happening frequently for me. The worst I have encountered, except for the more permanent hiccups.

Anyone else having problems with the pages not loading? Two days of it and it also tends to mess up my browser, have to shut the whole works down and restart to get relief. Anybody else...maybe it's at my end, but other sites are working well.

Those bastads need to be shot, I'm sick of the two faced devils. They only want money, i swear.

Ok, thanks, at least I know better now not to bother you guys with it. Kind of frustrating. Wonder if a server can have regional differences or problems associated with some area? Rather frustrating, and never had this happen before to such an extent.

Back