Where is Love Nick??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
His profile shows he was here a week ago, posted a month ago.. Just seems weird he is not responding to and order inquiry for splicing

Ah... yeah that would keep him rather busy. I figured he had gone to see family around the holidays and that would explain up to recent. He's probably just too busy to do anything current and therefore not responding back. :dontknow:

I talked to Nick last week...he has been trying to find time to splice for ropes for me (not for climbing but for yoga) but his tree service is thriving and he is very busy. He said all is good, just busy, busy.

Saw him about a month ago in Cali, seems to be doing good. I'm hoping he can make it out here to do a splicing workshop in HI this summer....

jp:D

Always good to hear someone we know is doing well getting out on his own. Nick's a great guy, he deserves good things. Not easy to just go out on your own for most people. Time consuming as well until you get a rhythm about it and set boundaries.

Gentlemen! How've ya been! 'Tis true. I've been quite busy since starting my new biz. Things have been going well, but it is so time consuming. The tree work is quite easy and pretty much takes care of itself. It's the business part that is sucking up all my time. I feel like I'm always looking for another kind of insurance (liability, professional, workers comp, vehicles, etc), looking into more licenses I need (just now working on getting the state contractors license), and I seem to be on a non-stop quest for a truck that will be suitable for me.

Darin's right- I don't spend much time croozin' the interwebs via my computer. I am on my phone/facebook practically 24/7, but I've found that perusing treehouse, treebuzz, etc is quite tedious on the ol' iPhone so I've sortof just been ignoring y'all. :(

I'll try to improve my performance. I have a million posts, after all. I should act like it.

love
nick

Back