Verify My Character

There is no sale. Carl was just feeling down, and wanted some sunshine blown up his hiney.

:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha!

3 months ago Tophopper said he'd pat me on the back if I convienced his daughter to give me the time of day! Alcohol may have been involved...

Sorry bud, she wouldnt give you the time of day, anyday.

...... if she did, Id pat you on the back! Right before I killed you.

Haha that's true, Dennis. The reloading stuff I'm selling now is left over from my competitive shooting days (more expensive than my current toys!)

Carl is A-OK. I trust him to belay me while climbing....that's worth a whole lot more (to me, at least) than material/monetary objects.

(How much are we getting for this "Character Referral Service"?):/:

Not enough, Scott :D!

BTW, your voucher is really where the rubber meets the road, brother. It doesn't get any more real than that.

How about the tree service spent $1800 on food last year where the ticket was more than $20 ($625 on tickets under)? That's a lot of lunch! :)

How about the tree service spent $1800 on food where the ticket more than $20 ($625 on tickets under)? That's a lot of lunch! :)

Carl DO like to eat lunch, now. I can definitely attest to that! And of course, I, usually being hungry as well, gen'ly go along with it. :lol:

As a testimony to Carl's generosity, let me share this: Not to long ago, my ground guy and I helped Carl on a fairly good-sized job. When Carl left to go dump at around 1, he said he couldn't get off the main roads, due to trailer light complications. He handed me his debit card and said, "Y'all go wherever you want", or something to that effect. It was the test of MY character not to run to the gun store. "Lookee what I wanted for lunch, Carl! A new rifle!" :/:

Hiya, Justin! Good to see you!

It's been almost 2 years and I'm attempting my largest internet sale to date... anyone feel differently than the thread suggests? I'm forwarding this thread to a potential buyer in Oregon.

I'll add Carl is a stand up guy, and you'll be more than happy with whatever you purchase from him! I bought my Gehl AL340 from him and he was very upfront about everything, even little scratches and minor stuff like that! Even reimbursed me for a little hand rail that he bent slightly on a job right before he brought it too me. Great, great guy to do business with. I'd buy all my stuff from him if he sold every piece of equipment I need!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a couple of attachments off of Carl a year or so ago, his word is good. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

He's a fine guy, for sure. I HAVE trusted him with my life and he did good. He's a big guy with a kind heart, not focused on money (though he is a top notch business man). Here is an example of his public service side where we did a service project together at Andersonville Civil War Cemetery. That's Carl with the rope.

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 86
Ive bought some things, and spent plenty of time with carl.

We never met and i picked him up at the airport and he stayed at my house. Luckily he didn't rape me.

Back