Verify My Character

lumberjack

Young man on the go
I've got a guy in Colorado that wants to buy my reloading stuff, but his father is reluctant to send money to someone he doesn't know.

Etc etc, he will see this thread. Who can vouch for me?

Ill bet if you send him the reloading equip that will cure his fear... I believe i read a thread where you sold a GRCS, was it my understanding that you sent it before you received a check, or is that incorrect? That would satisfy my questions for sure.

I would put my house up to back Carls word. I have had many dealings with him and he has exceeded my expectations every time.

I'll vouch for Carl all day long. Even had a sales experience with him, and he was true to his word.

:thumbup:

I'm thousands of miles away from Carl, a whole ocean between. I would have no hesitation to pay him up front in a business transaction. He is an honorable person.

Carl is what he says he is. I offered Carl to spend 2 weeks at my house having never met him in person before. He accepted, we hung out for a couple of weeks. I even left him alone at my home more than once Im sure. Carl is welcome back anytime he wishes. He is one of the most trustworthy people I know.

I personally know the owner of this site, and I can say w/o a doubt that the 'lil Lumberjack is trustworthy!!!

1zfsifl.jpg

No worries when dealing with Carl. He's a man of integrity.

No fair!!! I didn't get a chance to vouch for him. Don't send the check until you read this.

OK, you can send it now. Carl is a straight-up fellow, very generous, trustworthy and lots of other good things. You are good to go when you deal with our Carl.

Ill bet if you send him the reloading equip that will cure his fear... I believe i read a thread where you sold a GRCS, was it my understanding that you sent it before you received a check, or is that incorrect? That would satisfy my questions for sure.
that is true, i was the one who bought it. absolutely trustworthy.

Back