Super Cookies on Your Computer

I've seen pictures of I think Vancouver Island with mossy trees .

I'm sure this moss business is relative to where you are at on the earth .It's highly unlikely you'd see any moss on a palm tree in the Hawallian Islands at all .Much less any trees at all in western Kansas .At least not by my recollection of traveling on interstate 70 .

Now on this cookie business ,they're not all bad .Flea Bay uses them ,certain things like that Kendal (sp) gizmo you down load books from does .It even keeps track of where you are at when reading and can stick it right on one of those souped up I phones .Kinda neat really .

In my case though I don't get a pay check because the cheap so and so's do it all through electronic wire transfer .So if I want to view it or my investments I have to log on with a password of course .

I won't do so on my home computer ,only at work on a corperate internet for fear some hacker could get it from my home set up .

I don't like this idea of a moneyless society but it looks like it's heading that way ,sucks .:what:

I'm sure they did .My biggest hang up is the fact they know every transaction you make with this electronic stuff .With cash you don't leave a trail .Not mind you that I do anything illeagally it's more I like my privacy .

In my case though I don't get a pay check because the cheap so and so's do it all through electronic wire transfer .So if I want to view it or my investments I have to log on with a password of course .

No running to the bank to cash a check.... no filling out deposit slips.... no waiting for the check to clear....

Yeah, I can see how miserable that must be. :lol:

Back