smoothies?

• Thread starter Widow Shooter
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 9K
Grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast marinated in a Balsamic, garlic, rosemary, black pepper, onion and olive oil. Served on fresh garden greens and lettuces.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast marinated in a Balsamic, garlic, rosemary, black pepper, onion and olive oil. Served on fresh garden greens and lettuces.

you put all that in a smoothie? dude, you are innovative ;)

Did the smooooothie and juice thing most of my life. Not so much any more...hate the cleanup. I did flush a smoothie last nite though.

some of those machines are way to much money. I like the packaged smoothies - Sunkist, add OJ, yogurt and ice. Sweet on a hot day.

i likes me an orange julius. I figure the secret white powder is powdered sugar, if it isn't something out of Columbia. :/:

Burger King starts serving them tomorrow, yep, Bacon sundaes! Like David Spade once said in a movie 'I can actually hear you getting fatter.'
http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...undae-120613/20120613?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

"This outrageous treat is affordable, with a suggested retail price of US$2.49. But it also takes a heavy toll on consumer's waistlines. The sundae clocks in at 510 calories, 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar. "

That is American piggery at its finest. Everything in America is fat anymore. Even dogs and cats!

We have a dairy farm 2 miles away that takes the fresh milk and makes their own ice cream and shakes and has 3 stores. I stop right at the farm for shakes now and again, and they a RICH and creamy.

Tasty milk, but eating cheese is pretty recent. A 31 Flavors ice cream place opened up not far away, I should stop in and see if they have shakes.

No BK that I know of. A shake with a Big Mac.....I dunno, that requires some investigation. I bet if you were near a US military base, shakes are around, plus lots of bars and hookers.

Admittedly, I have only heard of such things, not being one to indulge in such frivolous activities myself. :/:

m9qcgi.jpg

Back