Back to the BIG ones.

Thank you Gerry, I got a set today. I watched most of the first DVD, Bub was very distracted by it at the supper table as I let it run while we ate. MY favorite parts are your pictures of the hung up trees in the v notched pairs of neighbor trees and the hop skip and run you did with that medium to large sized redwood fell. I can hear the internal smile and whoohoo as you scamper away and drop the saw down. :) I bet this series will be worth every penny to any woods sawyer that watches it.

Gerry's site needs some update. Even the serie 2 is "available soon".
He probably looses some customers.

Gerry's site needs some update. Even the serie 2 is "available soon".
He probably looses some customers.

I've been nagging at him for the last 6 weeks on the importance of updating his site with the release of Series 3. But Jer's a busy man right now. He'll get to it eventually, I'm sure. Till then, I believe Bailey's has it available for sale.

It is true, I'm a bad Daddy for not up-dating my site. Dang there is not enough time in the day to do all that needs to be done. I'll fix that...

Sorry, Jay, for showing all those trees rolling over due to aerodynamic and mechanical affects. Maybe I should have used fewer clips and then just slowed them down. Thank you for the insight on that.

I dunno, Jerry, it is real. It's an interesting element, for sure. The fear factor does have it's usefulness, but to the point of making one a bit worrysome from your easy chair..... The bucking part is sure revealing as well about preparedness. As you have pointed out a long time ago, the work is not for some. Seems a bit of a tough call when educating, the balance of dangers shown with provoking intelligence to make the results come out ok, and everyone is a bit different, I suppose. I presume that one of your motivations in making the vids, is not to dissuade people from entering the trade....probably the opposite.

Back