The Official Random Video Thread!

A friend of mines son just did his first jump at the Air Force Academy. Just as he was landing the wind caught his chute and dragged him through a cactus.:lol:

My boss's son jumps for the Boise Smoke Jumpers and told us about an accident that just happened on a practice jump. They carry their personal gear bag in front of them when they jump and the jumper accidentally planted his feet when he touched down causing the momentum of his upper body to continue forward. His PG bag compressed from the weight of his upper body and broke both legs right above the knees.

This beats Sheldon Cooper's Giant Jenga!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DWc8dUl7Xfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fdFCgjOqOAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I knew they were 'lil badasses, I never knew they were smart.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/c36UNSoJenI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These guys aren't tame.
Quite fearsome, in fact:lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/acocc591rbY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe true, the students may have been maroons...but students very often mimic their instructors who they think know it all. It's sad that someone in charge thinks the skill level exhibited was worthy of a black belt. The students have been cheated into thinking they have a viable skill...some of them will be in a world of hurt one day when they have to use those sad skills.

As Burnham told us: "Confidence is the feeling you sometimes have before you fully understand the situation."

Back