The Official Random Video Thread!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/urtoqW_jewo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WTF?

He put plenty of care in his turn, he had to know that he dragged this strange trailer. My guess is the whelled chair ran out of power and the woman on it is too fat to be able to climb in the truck.

We were made from stars...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9D05ej8u-gU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Push some biiig trees with this bayba! I wonder if this would crack up my clients concrete driveway tho…

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FCkXXXD-CkM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool vid. I gotta believe there are better ops than the guy shown, he wasn't getting heaping buckets and was making the machine work harder than needed imo.

Anyone know what those two things hanging off the stick near the bucket are for?

Cool vid. I gotta believe there are better ops than the guy shown, he wasn't getting heaping buckets and was making the machine work harder than needed imo.

Anyone know what those two things hanging off the stick near the bucket are for?

My guess, markers for the dump truck alignment.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j6f56Q6-Kcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool vid, Cory.

I lived alone in the woods in Northern California for a number of years in a small cabin, off a little stretch of narrow road called Redwood Road. I did get lonely, but also found moments of inner peace and tranquility combined with the surroundings that I have never experienced elsewhere. Those moments still live inside me. I can easily recall the sound from the little creek that flowed along the bottom of the property, I'd lay in bed and go to sleep listening to it every night. I don't know if I would like to ever go back to living isolated like that, but i can sure understand someone wanting to and not thinking beyond that. There is a feeling to be found in a place like that you won't get elsewhere. Within and without, I guess could be said and as the song goes. That fellow has got it worked out.

I long for it every day.

It takes me about a week to get over the need for human companionship. I used to go a couple weeks with out talking to anyone but my dog.

Its actually kind of scary. First time my wife went back home to New Zealand with out me she was gone for three weeks. At the end of the second week I had actually forgotten about her.

Thats not to say that she is forgettable, its just a weird thing I know about myself. For things to stay relevant in my life, I have to have them around me all the time.

For me it was different, living out of contact with other people for days or weeks, after a time it made me appreciate them, longing really. Loneliness could get pretty extreme. Someone stopping by was exciting. When someone walked up the path to my house the atmosphere changed. It can make you sensitive to things that you might not be otherwise, a kind of alertness, sense moods in people, something going on when they aren't much showing it in a way that most people can tell. I think from that experience of them not being around, when they are you get the vibes that aren't diffused by other social activity. People show a lot if you can read it.

Its actually kind of scary. First time my wife went back home to New Zealand with out me she was gone for three weeks. At the end of the second week I had actually forgotten about her.

When I hear someone coming down the road, usually from a couple miles off, first thing I think is "aw, hell."

Omg, dude, you are hilarious.

Jay, interesting indeed. Re sensing moods in people, back in the day, under the influence of a certain mind altering drug, I felt like I could tell exactly what passing strangers were thinking by looking at their expressions. Of course I never did tap them on the shoulder to see if I was correct :|:

I think you and I would get along just fine Jim. I am very much a loner. If I hadn't married and had a child I could easily hermit up and be perfectly fine with it.

Back