Experienced Tree Climber wanted in Pittsburgh, PA

• Thread starter treemasterspghp
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 6K
T

treemasterspghp

TreeMasters tree company in the Highland Park area of Pittsburgh, PA is looking to hire an experienced climber. You must have experience climbing difficult trees and have experience pruning. Position must be filled by a dependable, courteous, professional, hard-working, and prompt person. Must be available to work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Saturdays are occasionally requested. As of the beginning of November work has been scheduled for the entire month of November. December is beginning to fill up. You must have a valid drivers license and live (or will be moving) within Pittsburgh city limits. Please contact us at treemasterspghpa@gmail.com or 412-450-8031 to apply for this job. Please be prepared to discuss your past job experience and your availability for evaluation and interview.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, my friend. I hope you stick around and see how we roll here. And good luck with your search!

BTW, my name's Butch...

Welcome to the Treehouse. You might want to include your rate of remuneration and any other enticements you may provide.

EXPERIENCED ROPE MAN WANTED IN HUMBOLDT COUNTY CA
That Tree Guy seeks, patient worker who can show up early, and wait for me to get out of the shower while you load the days gear,
you must be a mind reader and know what we need, or you'd better be able to pack everything quickly, and know where it all is
must be able to spot thru binoculars to see if the truck scales are open on the highway , must be good at navigating rural roads to bypass said chp officers at said scales
once on job site, rope man, will guide me as back the chip truck into clients property, fuel saws , carry all my gear to the tree, while i b.s. with the client about nothing of importance to the job
must be competent at setting up rigging devices by ones self, because i will still be b.s. ing
once all the gear is prepared i will run over and climb the tree, and yell for you to send me everything i didnt want to pack up with me.
ROPE MAN MUST BE ABLE TO SEND UP SINGLE CIGARETTE AND LIGHTER WITHOUT CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE CIGARETTE
helpful if you can catch the lighter if i throw it out of the tree
it is once again important to be a mind reader again, because i will yell heads up, precisely as the limb leaves the canopy, leaving you little to no time to escape its fall
must be a good spotter to help be the climbers eyes, and point out, any odd ball flags or errant limbs protruding from the canopy.
must be able to let roped limbs fall clear of climber to avoid an obscenity laced tirade that may be directed at you or any one in your general area
note it helps to be deaf or to have prior corrections officer or military training to be able to ignore the random shit i will say to you during the day
must be able to keep all brush stacked, drug, and chipped, at all times,
saws are to be gassed and sharp at all times,
if you are a smoker that is ok, our company does offer smoke breaks, as long as you can rake and smoke at the same time
lunch breaks are provided, as long as they dont interfere with the days work being accomplished.
it would also help to have night vision because the crew will be under staffed and you will be finishing in the dark.
Trucks are to be dumped and gassed as soon as possible upon arrival in the yard,
any deficiencies to be corrected before the next work day begins
requires 1,000,000.00 liability and personal disability policy for consideration for this position.

basically i will work you like a slave, treat you like a convict and expect you to smile about it, take it, and ask for more.
pay starts at min wage, or, d o e

how's that for for truth in advertising

Dave,
Aint it the truth good humor

Welcome and Good luck tree master.

Stop by my TCI booth and say hello #1654

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I enjoy the banter. Work should be fun and not just make you feel like you are lining someone else's pocket. I've been there and done that. Thanks for the laughs. Looking forward to the TCI conference. Still searching for a climber.

wow it sounds like we are looking for another ground guy. LOL

EXPERIENCED ROPE MAN WANTED IN HUMBOLDT COUNTY CA
That Tree Guy seeks, patient worker who can show up early, and wait for me to get out of the shower while you load the days gear,
you must be a mind reader and know what we need, or you'd better be able to pack everything quickly, and know where it all is
must be able to spot thru binoculars to see if the truck scales are open on the highway , must be good at navigating rural roads to bypass said chp officers at said scales
once on job site, rope man, will guide me as back the chip truck into clients property, fuel saws , carry all my gear to the tree, while i b.s. with the client about nothing of importance to the job
must be competent at setting up rigging devices by ones self, because i will still be b.s. ing
once all the gear is prepared i will run over and climb the tree, and yell for you to send me everything i didnt want to pack up with me.
ROPE MAN MUST BE ABLE TO SEND UP SINGLE CIGARETTE AND LIGHTER WITHOUT CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE CIGARETTE
helpful if you can catch the lighter if i throw it out of the tree
it is once again important to be a mind reader again, because i will yell heads up, precisely as the limb leaves the canopy, leaving you little to no time to escape its fall
must be a good spotter to help be the climbers eyes, and point out, any odd ball flags or errant limbs protruding from the canopy.
must be able to let roped limbs fall clear of climber to avoid an obscenity laced tirade that may be directed at you or any one in your general area
note it helps to be deaf or to have prior corrections officer or military training to be able to ignore the random shit i will say to you during the day
must be able to keep all brush stacked, drug, and chipped, at all times,
saws are to be gassed and sharp at all times,
if you are a smoker that is ok, our company does offer smoke breaks, as long as you can rake and smoke at the same time
lunch breaks are provided, as long as they dont interfere with the days work being accomplished.
it would also help to have night vision because the crew will be under staffed and you will be finishing in the dark.
Trucks are to be dumped and gassed as soon as possible upon arrival in the yard,
any deficiencies to be corrected before the next work day begins
requires 1,000,000.00 liability and personal disability policy for consideration for this position.

basically i will work you like a slave, treat you like a convict and expect you to smile about it, take it, and ask for more.
pay starts at min wage, or, d o e

how's that for for truth in advertising

Hahaha good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back