OK go ahead and laugh at my Poulan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well looky there more dry ash dust on a saw from a DULL :P chain that was throwing chips like a beast :lol:

h385ddd.jpg

Now thats funny. It was actually duller and needed touch up :|:. See cant tell chit from looking at a freaking pic. :lol:

I can't even see anything from looking directly at the chain any more.
Not unless I wear my 3.5+ chainsaw sharpening glasses, that is.

:lol: yep he is the pic sharp expert. :lol:

Getting this one ready to ship to a collector 60cc.

Hmmmm wonder if that chain is sharp or not, can any expert of pic sharp tell? :lol:

ptabb4.jpg ptabb1.jpg DSCF9677.jpg ptabb2.jpg ptabb3.jpg

It’s crimbo limbo, peeps have either got better things to do, or nothing better to do.

(I’m in the second category)

Oh nooooo Mr Bill, I might have another dull or sharp chain :|:;). What does the pic say oh pic sharp expert. :lol::P

Carb rebuild time but think I am going to pull it down for a intake boot too. Cant see anything wrong with it but it is only $15 part and my time.

Freaking 15F and 0 wind chill test cutting gets old and after dark worse. :big-freeze:

phda137.jpg p3750ta.jpg

Dang it I was readying 2 saws with new dresses and forgot to check the chains. Would the inspector of online pic chain sharpness please step up. :lol:

h385p505.jpg p505h385.jpg

That is a new looking GB bar.
Did you stockpile them while they were still to be had?

That is a new looking GB bar.
Did you stockpile them while they were still to be had?

Left coast supplies must have bought them out. Had the white and the orange ti bars. Blow out prices too. I bought some last year or so and set them back till I needed them.

Not much if any left at all. Most I seen toward the end was 058 3/8 or in 404 063.

Just checked 2 orange long bars left. Like 44" and ? Not sure on how many of each. Plus some white gb D009 18" 3/8 bars with the blow out prices still. I should buy all 4 left. But I run 20" or 16"

Dont see 3/8 in this mount to often.

c371.JPG

Far as I know, GB moved production to China and only makes harvester bars today.

As I understand it, GB had production in North America and in AU. US chainsaw bar production is gone.
The white ones I sold here was Austraila made. I think they still are. The orange was North America I think.

Finally got the recall for the cutting. So I could test the 385 and 505 out.
Tree I started on 32" didnt reach across last 2 cuts. Pretty wood. Was told ash but I dont know about that. 2nd tree was ash.

I worked on 1st tree and after I finished mine up. Went and finished the other tree for the other guy that was cutting with 272 036. He said you cut little faster then I am used too. He was still on the small end. :P

385 stock impressed me with 32" full skip. 505 had 28" full comp and it to impressed me being on its first tanks since topend rebuild.

I came to the conclusion I will be able to sell the 385 in the future soon. 505 does all I need done.

LOL not rich, just some $ to put toward a bass boat.

Selling to a local logger for 500 PHO (thats his price). Plus another saw for 200. Will see if $ shows up in 2 weeks. Told him I would hold till he got his $ together.

Back