Stein Arbor-Trolley

I know y'all are tired of hearing about this thing probly but I am enamored. After work today I went to the log yard and moved a bunch of wood for the comparison video. Just edited the draft, final should be out by monday at the latest.

Man, once you own a mini... we will be done for and burdened with a plethora of new vids :lol:

Not that I am complaining :D

Gotta have BonnerVision!

Ya, Nick, just a joke, missing a smiley.

My bad Sean! I wasnt sure if you were asking me if the plywood came with it, or remarking that I removed all the stickers of trolley.

It even works Saturday!

re8yha5e.jpg

That's a great picture, I like the bulge in the tire.

Looks like you have been using that thing hard, is it getting dented/dinged or does it act like it could do the work for years without much problem?

Its getting dinged and bent a bit for sure. You can see the dents in the top crossbar.

All considered, I feel like it will still last for years. So far nothing a torch and hammer wouldn't fix.

I will paint the scratches and scuffs with a high vis paint up keep off the rust. Eventually it will be high vis all over!

Regardless, better to use the cart hard then my back.

Anyone notice the small stick holding it up?

Right, nothing about it can't be fixed. Best kind of tool, no moving parts other than the wheels.

Its getting dinged and bent a bit for sure. You can see the dents in the top crossbar.

All considered, I feel like it will still last for years. So far nothing a torch and hammer wouldn't fix.

I will paint the scratches and scuffs with a high vis paint up keep off the rust. Eventually it will be high vis all over!

Regardless, better to use the cart hard then my back.

Anyone notice the small stick holding it up?

Yes I did notice that twig. Nice!

Please stop, I even had a dream about one after wednesdays job. Woke up and was set on buying one, until I thought about it for a minute and it wasn't available just down the road.

Another twenty years too late invention.:(

Innit de truth! Oh I want one, but I would need a bank loan for the shipping :(

It was all good until you went all Decepticon at the end and Godzilla'd the trolley.;)

That's a very good comparison, sure contrasts the features of each unit. I think that will help a lot of folks make up their mind.

Thanks for the good work.

What was the measurement thing for at the end? Overall, excellent

I just wanted to show the size. I didnt want to spend too long on it, hence the FF. If someone is interested in the measurements of a particular piece the video can be paused.

Gary, That shot looked so good in slowmo I couldnt resist! Speaks to durability though huh?

Good video Bonner and very true to life.
We just need a similar one shifting branches. I can do one but it won't be until next week so you'll probably beat me to it.

Regarding the previous questions about dents and scratches: Mine is over a year old and has very minor dents that don't get any worse and it's covered in scratches. I don't care a bit about this because the trolley does SO much heavy work for us.
It's the best money I ever spent! Have I mentioned that before?:D

Back