Stein Arbor-Trolley

HI Bonner. You're right, the Log Dolly will carry a big log but so will the Arb Trolley. Plus, the Arb Trolley will carry 5-6 times the amount of brush that a big man can drag, with a lot less effort.

The Stein Arb Trolley is the best money I've ever spent, ever!

Except my wife's engagement ring. I'd be in a big heap of bother if I hadn't bagged a good woman! :lol::lol:

How do you move the 12' log load with the handle removed?

Got some video today... here is a quick pic

u3uvehed.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377704111909.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377704111909.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 79
That's a helluva picture. OK, how did you get the stem on there

Impressive Nick! I just took my dump cart for the riding mower and added a caster wheel. Worked pretty good today but will be finely tuned when I am not so busy. That Arbor Trolley looks well worth the money for time saved front to back yard/chipper/truck.

Is it hard to get Big Green to spring for labor saving tools like that?

And the reason you didn't cut it smaller? Just experimenting?

That's a helluva picture. OK, how did you get the stem on there

It was a storm job, that was a limb from the tree (black locust) and it was laying next to the house when we arrived. We brushed it out, leaving the log in the air, and then set the cart underneath the center. We cut the log and let it fall onto the cart.

We could have cut it, but it was easier to take it out like that and feed it right into the chipper. Less saw exposure, sawdust, cleanup, and I didnt have to lift anything.

Is it hard to get Big Green to spring for labor saving tools like that?

Our territory has 2 ball carts. The AT is mine, not theirs. I would say the probability of my boss buying us one WAS zero before I got mine. Now it might be 10%, but not likely.

Back