Stein Arbor-Trolley

Yeah Nick, he was able to follow 2 climbers around and make fewer trips to the Chipper.
Jon, I really don't use my mini much but the trolly is Always there if needed

For those that have/had mini's is the arbor trolley worth it? I can't see it replacing the mini, but for certain jobs it might come in handy. I'm on the fence but NIck's videos are pushing me in that direction!

jp:D

You are going to be hard pressed to wear it out. Your ROI might just take longer. If you have the money available, and see a niche, its good. With a little plywood, I think you can do some more with the cart. If you have a big rigging job, you could easily load all your gear onto it.

If you have wide access to most jobs, its a little narrow. I'm thinking of getting a block added to the other end of the stake to allow some different stake angles (4 instead of 2, not marketed as such, btw). If one could extend the width and opening of the stake, i think it might take wide brush better. Its designed for tight access.

I think you have a big chipper, JP. You could almost surely fit it in the chute disassembled, so as not to need a designated place on the truck. A welded bracket on the chipper would be better, but not free and ready to go.

Thats the biggest pita, finding a spot for it. I put saws, gas and oil in the chute, it wont fit anyways with my big tires. Need a mount, winter project.

Having fun!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/liZNmWVcBDU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Im so happy you got one man! Put it to work and report back ASAP. I did (a friend did) some welding on mine the other day, I knocked the guard handle loose, it didnt fall off the interior weld held but it was rotating :). Its all fixed up though.

Thanks BV, I've got four Cedar trees to slay soon, the bid is to cut and leave wood into 16" rounds (HO doesn't want the wood), but now I'm thinking of using the AT to pull logs clear to trailer and process later offsite, I'd rather have the wood than not.

Living and working in a very steep area, my skepticism has been quickly laid to rest as I see this tool giving us hope when moving all of the tree material we cut.

Very well-built tool by Stein here.

Start in the back and keep adding brush along the way!

Sewage blockage meant we had to work around Plumbing contractors for most of the day, keeping driveway clear. NBFD we got the AT.

Dragging is not such a drag anymore! RC-AT

No that's Blake, the daughter of one of my coworkers. I took this at our Christmas party moments after I presented the crew with their Christmas present...the new arbor trolley. Blake Approved!

Back