Stein Arbor-Trolley

Um wait a minute. My wheelbarrow rules at moving stump grindings. With the AT I suppose I'll have to mess around with plywood sides and front/back?:/:

Put a can in the AT.

FWIW, I like PVC extensions for tall brush piles when not on a cross-slope.

Trying to get approval for my Christmas gift. I told the wife "but it's on sale, I'd be losing money to not buy one now!". She gave me an evil stare. I've seen this stare twice before. It's a good thing. Hopefully I can convince her before Monday

Rich,

Does she realize that its not saving money on something that you want, its saving money on saving your spine, and other joints while making more money with less work?

Good point, Sean

Sawman, no not yet. Trying to decide whether to buy one or go homemade.

Some people that don't use tools, don't know that the right tool makes money, and you return home with more energy. The AT make a good tag axle with a mini for moving logs on the right terrain.

If tight spaces are not an issue, designing one for your market might be best. I am happy with mine. When I'm in more open spaces, I wish I had more width-capacity.

I use PVC as stake extensions. Useful, cheap, easy, light, won't damage the chipper if they somehow find their way in (that shouldn't be an issue, though).

In all seriousness, I'm gonna get it. Just makes things easier to convince her she " let" me get it. That and kinda mocking the it's on sale thing.
I've been thinking up a cart for a tag to use with the mini. The more I think about it, I don't have the time to mess with it. I'll spend the money, which in turn I can use the time from fabbing one up to make money. If for any reason I need something heavier someday, I'll hopefully have time to build it.

Will you use it on your bosses jobs or your weekend jobs?

I think it would be useful to have some sort of axle, with a welded-on log bunk, with some small truck tires if you want to go big with logs if its not firm, smooth surfaces.

Cycles to failure, and all that.

I keep my AT on my chipper tongue. Goes to work almost everyday, even if it doesn't get used a lot. That's a perk of compact. Still heavy.

:reckon:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GPKg3KUUTrY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Different Bix.
Where you been?

A thought...that scrench on the hip looks easy to have go through the chipper. I saw a park rangers keys post Brush Bandit 250. haha. Came off his hip, clipped on. Maybe the one in video is secured.

Sean! Yep, I'm same place just been doing trees, trying to get better about checking in with you guys...

I had the same thought about the scrench!!!

I saw this the other night. Not as versatile as the Arbor Trolley but interesting just the same. Search "limb caddy" on YouTube to see some short videos of it in action. Looks pretty easy to make for yourself.

77416dc49e5b0095083386fb97ad048e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I store mine tongue-up on my chipper. I'm drilling a drain hole. I had some rain freeze and bulge the frame. Just a heads up.

Back