Stein Arbor-Trolley

That's awesome Kevin, and not only because it's gotta be one of the few palms in Michigan lol. Btw thank you so much for all the work you have done for srwp, i use a wrench for both climbing and rigging, and it's awesome (too bad i can't climb like you lol). The arbor trolley is awesome for chunks because it pivots on the frame (or if you are rigging them down so you don't lift them), I was referring to long logs that you can pick up but shouldn't. I threw my back out once trying to grunt a log on it, welded up a log arch the next day. We used to try to lay the trolley on its side and use the uprights to roll the log on there, but it didn't work too well. If anyone has any tips on how to do that plz school me

Interesting Jobs is what keeps me interested , a couple months back I had a nightmare that I showed for the job (five mature Hardwoods to be removed) ...Damn if they weren't all INDOORS! ... Climbed first one and free fell the first dead limb. Hung a block to lower the rest and came down. Left job and was on my to hardware store to buy rolls of Brown paper and Blue tape to put down on the flooring .... Then woke up.

Wow Kevin, that's an endorsement for the arbor trolley for sure! I KNOW how heavy that palm head would be!

Used an AT for the first time yesterday. Clearly the AT is a superb tool, but whoah sucky job moving 4 tons of white pine 250' thru 10" of snow to the chipper:whine:

yeah, that sounds good. I shoulda done something different, either mats or snowblower. The custy is super sensitive about his lawn which was soft under the snow. Mats probably would be just right. And I guess they are probably fairly easy to move with an AT.

Ha we were thinking skis on the wheels would be nice.

I'll google jet sleds.

Geez, don't those get smashed by 250lb pieces of wood? And how do you move brush with them?

they are incredibly durable. ill drag across driveways with 500 lbs logs in them. they really dont smash. get the large size and the medium and small. brush is stacked and i make/ jerry rig little stakes for the sides to pile high. you really just need the buts off the ground. i cant imagine life without jet sleds. nor the arbor trolley.

Nice. I had all my tools working too-wheelbarrow, ball cart, and AT. AT ran circles around the others, even with the big log moving.

Wow, good vid and good to hear about how tough and useful those sleds are.

The vid of dragging the log-filled sled and rider up the green slope makes me wonder how the pull rope attaches to the sled.

Back