Drag Racing Euro Style

Nice pics and vids. Not much of a fan myself. I always figured dragsters and the like as a North American sort of thing. Guess I learned something new today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Went to the Pod again today. Last meet of the year, mostly demo runs, nothing really competative. Some pretty impressive stuff and some fun stuff aswell:)

Smallest car in the world
FlameThunder2010085.jpg

Lowest car in the world
FlameThunder2010091.jpg

Beetle jet car:lol:
FlameThunder2010040.jpg

Jet karts, slow as shite but sooooooooo loud
FlameThunder2010018.jpg

FlameThunder2010013.jpg

Little Fiats running V8's. These little monsters were running low 10s 1/4's @130mph:O
FlameThunder2010028.jpg

FlameThunder2010095.jpg

FlameThunder2010007.jpg

Jet cars8)
FlameThunder2010059.jpg

FlameThunder2010058.jpg

FlameThunder2010055.jpg

My nieghbour sponsors this car and his garage do alot of the work on it. Shame as it went pop 1/2 way up the strip. I saw him a minute later walking back to the pits to survey the damage, didn't look to happy:(

FlameThunder2010005.jpg

Oh and the fastest furniture in the world:lol:
FlameThunder2010002.jpg

Little vid of SplitSecond rocket car:D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aw45ypIhu-M?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aw45ypIhu-M?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Drag Racing with GIRL POWER! Brittney Force is now a World Champion. She won the Top Fuel title last night in Pomona California. Her brother in law won the championship for Funny car.

John Force racing ROCKS!!

anyone that knows how to get a video up on the forum, I would appreciate it.

When my brother and I were kids my Dad took us to the drag races. At some point we went into the pits to see the cars. Dad tried to buy us shirts at the John Force pit but the guy said he wouldn't take a check so we turned and headed away. A few seconds later a man started yelling at us through the crowd.... It was John Force, he noticed that his man wouldn't take Dad's check and here he came with two free autographed shirts for us boys. Even though I don't watch drag racing, John Force has always been my favorite!

My neighbour who has the ostriches(some may recall me mentioning them) has a funny car dragster. Every time he fires that sucker up to load/unload it I'm jealous. What a sound.

Back