Motorcycling.

Snowmobile?

Nah. I'm saving up for a dirtbike for the kid, maybe for Christmas? Maybe not until spring though.

My kid is psyched to ride a streetbike at 16(3 years from now). But I need her to build some skill set before being unleashed on the street.

Paul are you taking laps on the bike too? Just open track days so far or have your son or you taken any instruction? Any off track resources you've been studying?

Paul are you taking laps on the bike too? Just open track days so far or have your son or you taken any instruction? Any off track resources you've been studying?

Heh Paul!

Or anyone else. Curious of any resources worth checking out in regards to bikes and building skills? Winter is seeming set to be lonnnnnnng this year.

Wrong time right place. I tend to spend the most in the winter.

I usually grab a brand new mx bike every five years, ride the piss out of them and dump em before they grenade. I was sent a fb link monday night, rolled home tuesday with this. I let someone else take the hit this time, prob has 3-5 hrs on it, by an older guy. Itd take me a moto to put the wear it has on it. Saved $2000 2018 CRF450. I keep reaching for the kickstart and its not there, boy how things change

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 32
Yes! Big thumbs up.
Do you have some go pro footage?
I'm sure you're a railer.

I'm going out today with a friend to Metcalf.
My wife gave me the go ahead on a 2018.

Thinking KTM 350 xc... just to dumb down the power of a 525....

Just wish it would rain a bit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No footage, never had a computer worthy of loading onto. My bro is building me a computer so that might change.

Ktm makes an awesome bike. Its cool they are easy to register. I always wanted an onroad/offroad bike. But the Honda Ruckus will have to do for now :lol:

Moto is just darn right fun. This is in Maine, cool pic with the colors.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 30
Congrats. B ,always good to get a sweet deal. I need to get a picture of my new ride, race ready RC390....

Do it! Do you still have the duke too?

I'm jonesing to ride so bad. I 'tinker' with my bikes damnnear daily in my shop. Lol.

Yup still got the Duke, got to figure out whether to keep it or not, still hasn't been down. Picking up a race Ninja 300 this week for Woody.

On my wish list is a Kramer hkr evo2 r, man what a bike! If next year continues on this year's trajectory I will get one!

That's a hell of a Christmas present for Woody!

Some pics of the new ninja when you get it and some details on the race workerover would be cool if you get a chance.

Ha ha biking! It's all I talk about lately. My best bud who rides a gsxr750 is just as bad as me. Whenever we get together his wife shakes her head. Streetbike madness she calls it. :D

That hkr looks crazy. I'm jealous of the fun and skills you guys will be able to develop on a track. Good legal fun.

I've still been keeping my eyes peeled for a dirt machine for my kid. But it's got to be the right bike and a deal.

Here and there. Gotta be ready to pounce at any time. Some of my friends are social media junkies and they tip me off, i dont find pleasure in the hunt.

Awesome. Those bikes must be beasts. My riding buddies upgraded from TRX400EXs to the 450Rs when they first came out. Can't imagine what that's like in a bike today.

Bike is packed up for the winter, here.
I won't bring it out till end of March.

Once in a while when the urge to ride gets too strong, I'll watch one of Baron Von Grumble's videos of the Swiss mountain passes.
The, by now former, apprentice told me, he does the same.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SLATfryER5k" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well my participation in this thread has been fleeting, the Norton is for sale, help finance the beach house.

Hardly rode it really, bit of a shame.

My dream as a younger man was to have one, then I got older, got one and it doesn?t really do much for me.

Anyway a picture...

Attachments

• 87E2272D-ED02-4F9F-8AD1-984400C0E370.jpg
    87E2272D-ED02-4F9F-8AD1-984400C0E370.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 35
Old enough that I could import it without being hit with the ridiculous 180% tax on motorcycles, we have.
If I wasn't saving up for a trip overseas, I'd be very tempted.
Always wanted one of those.
It is, to me at least, the most iconic bike.

To bad you didn't enjoy it more Mick. Looks like a fine machine.

My bikes are away for the winter, but that means in my shop, where I walk past them daily and every time I feel the urge to throw a leg over.:whine:

Back