England trip!

Magnus

TreeHouser
I have a saw stashed away in Petes place.
Since shipping is almost as much as going there to pick it up I think I might just go pick it up!

What you think...
Wanna meet a really crazy saw collector from Sweden?

We talked this over here and if all go as planed we go to England over a long weekend in September/Oktober something...

I sent you a PM Pete, but you were in US at the time....

Eat a couple Scotch Eggs for me!
168.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If anyone has some old saws they want to find a new home for, when I go it would be a good time to pick them up.

I would like to find one more two man saw when I am there.
That would be just perfect!

Hey Pete!

I hope you have the saw there still.

It will be great to meet you and thank you properly for taking care of it for me.

It sounds like this will be a great trip for you, Magnus. I am looking forward to seeing lots of pictures and hearing all about your adventures. :)

I am really looking forward to this!

This saw is very special to me even though haven't actually got it yet! It is the first two man saw I bought on internet.

I hope to visit some more collectors perhaps do some trades or just sit and talk for a bit!

The dream would be to find one or two more two man saws as I go anyway... Having 2-3 with me home would bea dream come true!

Maby later...

I have no need to rush him, it is plenty of time yet!

You could do me a huge favor though...

I tried to get in touch with Ken Hammant for a year or so now, but I think he either changed e-mail or lost internet.
He is a collector I had much contact with til it stoped.
A real nice guy.

Magnus, as Carl says, Pete is having trouble with his connection at the moment, and appears to be off line for a while yet.

Just wondering Magnus, are you sailing across, via Hull? If so, Pete has a mate there and i live a few miles up the road, perhaps arrange something near our end for a meet up?

Sorry i cant help with Ken Hammant, never heared of him. Does he live in the North of England?

Not sure were he is located, I lost his addy and numbers in a computer crash several years ago.

We come from France with the Euro tunnel I think.
Ferry from Denmark to UK is way too pricey!

If you think it would work easily and not create too much trouble, that would be ok with me!!
I still would like to shake Pete's hand and give him what I owe for his expenses, time and trouble etc....

Back