Breakfast!!!

Husky385

Treehouser
Expresso coffee for me same as it has been for 15 years, I can't/don't get on with breakfast, 11am time is when I start to eat, today was rolls and strawberry preserve...

couple hot dog buns with leftover chicken, 2 glasses water, 1 can coke zero (half of it so far anyways:) )

anyone eat raw eggs anymore? I remember doing it in my teens a few times, dont remember why... lol.

edit: I think I saw Rocky do it in the movies maybe. :)

Raw eggs over rice is good, beaten for sure. Mix some fermented soy beans in there (nato), and sublime. :) A lot of people start their day like that.

I had 2 pieces of seriously bold jimmy dean sausage, 2 eggs, over medium, two pieces of whole wheat toast and a couple of glasses of orange juice. I usually don't eat breakfast but I only had popcorn for dinner last night. I had a bid at 9:00 so I had time to lounge around. Oh and 3 cups of coffee. WWB that sounds really bad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Raw eggs over rice is good, beaten for sure. Mix some fermented soy beans in there (nato), and sublime. :) A lot of people start their day like that.

I've seen that before, can't hack the smell of raw eggs or I'd try it..

Forget the smell of the eggs, wait until you smell the nato (fermented soybean paste). Some of that stuff makes limburger smell like roses. Well perhaps I'm exaggerating, but it's certainly an acquired taste. Definitely healthy stuff, though.

Raw eggs,raw fish,raw horse meat even ? yuck .

I did once shuck raw oysters and drink draft beer at around 8 AM .My buddys' wife thought that odd .:|:

Back