039???

what is all that back row nonsence brian? you putting your most powerfull saws up front:lol:
wow sawcollector, i hadnt read this thread as i dont have an 039 but im glad i stopped in now!! are you a dealer?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh you folks are going to have to spread your wings ,get a little color hither and yon .This is about 1/3 of them 5-6 years ago .

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 35
Thanks Burnham, my self-esteem was really taking a hit there.:) Seriously, I have enough saws, but no backups on the larger ones.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Magnus has a bunch ,Mike Acres has a loft full ,Larry S has a warehouse full and Wayne S has must have a zillion of them .I only have 40-50 that I own ,not all running of course plus maybe 10-12 that I haven't got around to repairing for others or that haven't been picked up yet .

Thanks Eddie, and I hope you spread the word amongst your friends. We need all the saw gurus we can get... it's mostly a bunch of friggin climbers here!
cheers2.gif

That is what I am really enjoying about this site, MasterBlaster. You guys actually use your saws, not just pretend to!!!:lol:

That was a super cool 8)8) post on the part numbers Sawcollector. Very informative . I actually learned something.

I hope you or we don't run out of topics for you to post on.

Ask and you shall receive, Ax-Man. I enjoy sharing the knowledge and the more I share and teach the more I learn, like when JIML mentioned his trick for fixing the 039 Master Control Lever. Now I can't wait to try it!

Wow, keep posting man. I am a Stihl fanatic thanks for the info. 8)

That is a nice working collection of STIHL saws Squisher. We need to get to work on Skwerl to add some more orange and white to his mostly orange fleet!
But really, you need to use what works best for your needs and that you are comfortable with, and the dealer is the most important aspect of what brand of saw to run, not just the brand.
I am partial to STIHL but Husky and Dolmar and others make some good saws as well.
Eddie

No shit... So how about that bottle of Amsoil Dominator you sent me Andy???

LMFAO... :lol:

Gary

That stuff isn't supposed to like chainsaws for some reason or another. A buddy picked it up for me by mistake.

And for real, it's all I use in my saws, 50:1. Everytime I have pulled the muffler or torn one down everything was nicely covered with a film of oil.
I swear by the stuff!

Back