Tree felling vids

At about one minute in I sacrificed the gopro to get the shot, , , And it was still rolling when my man got there. I'll work for them at some point if theyll have me cause I can sell and stand by the product.

Superb work and vid production skills goin on there August.

Outstanding even!

Congrats mate!

Jomo

Looking forward to more of Reg's videos, which I always watch, Just skipped through half of August's over brekky, really enjoyed that! Creative camera work (not to mention top quality tree work) Watch the rest when I get back from my own efforts.

Great energy in the video, August. The music is good to get me up and out the door.

At 537 you demonstrate a good trick that I think is worth pointing out for some. You don't need to lower a lot of hardware/ waterbottles/ etc. You can zipline your stuff down on 'biner if your groundie shakes the rope, they can slow the descent of the object.

Sweet camera skills, August.....And you're an A-OK tree man, too boot!! Welcome to da House.....

I had a long phone chat with Bixler just last night, and thanked him for being the first guy to draw my attention yto your youtube page, just a couple days ago!

3033991880_5c828114b6_o.jpg

Reg and August....is this what you were expecting to see in the House?

3203324700_bb37789fe0_o.jpg

I just saw that trick not 30 minutes ago, August. Never tried it...We've been zippedydoodah climb saws outta da trees for years. It's always worked, but with trepidation. Good thing I never get up very high with the behemoth, I might be compelled to try it......

4724534392_59387047dc_o.jpg

I had the 660 sporting a 42" bar, my woods ported 3120 pulling a 60", and an old 2100 dogging in a 72", and it still took close to an hour to make that cut...while a 90 ton crane waited, at about $320/hr......Even with a new chain or two, I had trouble keeping a straight cut. That's the only time I've ever used the 6 foot bar. The tree was 10.5' at ground level, 158 feet tall, and took 2.5 days---70 yards of chips, and two log log truck loads.....

4723883285_5ce57d9b8c_o.jpg

How the heck do you guys keep track of who is responding to what comment on this site. It's worse (well maybe not) than trying to figure out iTunes.

In time it became contextual with me, mostly. As you get to know people, sometimes you know who is cross talking in what derail...just...somehow.

Back