Tree felling vids

Welcome August, glad to have you here. I am a subscriber and I enjoy the videos. I like the one in particular where you are driving home for the day, and you were talking about how the hairiest of situations never make it to video, with only the eyes of the big man in the sky watching. Good stuff.

Does anyone know of a video editing program that's good for a computer unsavy beginner? I'm having major issues with the one I'm using

Sony Vegas, is what I use. It's very powerful but it does take time to figure out. They all take a lot of time to learn, I'm sure.

Thanks Randy, and all else who welcomed me. If I don't respond, it's likely I haven't found the thread or have lost it and can't find my way back to it. Bear with me while I struggle to navigate this site.

HA. I love the "scared" expression. Scaring without hurting is a skill. Used to scare stuff all the time at S.P.

I mostly use the NEW POSTS button. Its divided into two parts, new and not new, but still unread.

August, here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7kMdayGHjDU?list=UUSSqc6uBFz_yx-LBrjyRrvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Further, if you click on the little icon (double down arrow, I think) to the left of the title, it will take you to newest unread post in that thread.

You can look under the Forum Tab which is just below the Tree House name at the top of the screen to get to the different catagories of posts.

I read frequently, so I know which of the new threads I'm most interested in, and if I am not interested, it drops to the old but unread area. You can also Mark All Forums read, if you want to clear it out, and just keep up on the current postings. FWIW.

like this....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7kMdayGHjDU?list=UUSSqc6uBFz_yx-LBrjyRrvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back