Tree felling vids

That second tree I was thinking the whole time "why aren't you setting up your hinge? Why are you cutting the back off like that?". Then he came back and explained what he should have done and I totally agreed. I love that he came back and dissected the cuts, wise thing.

Unending unneeded one handing

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IL63k87zNP0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Definitely spike tracks on that other lead when he did the changeover where the other guy was...
And look at the small top growth when he started cutting...looks like grown out topping cuts.

Yeah, ok the tree is down and they all went home but his safety protocol is pretty slender...unnecessary one handing, he'll be sore when he hits 50!...and putting a running saw on and off his belt with the chain brake not on...too bad because they have all the gear and looked like they were using it well.

Nicely done.
I feel a bit silly, coming home from yet another day of logging, then watching a video of .......................logging:lol:

Back