Tree felling vids

Tree topping fellas, Sorry for the neglect just been busy working hope ya'll like it. I was trying to copy MB's tee shirt. lol. Stripped a lot of the back limbs toward the house with the crane then i came down, slapped on a humboldt and let'r eat. Saw is a Ms261 my fav. Enjoy fellas. :D

Nice big top there! :thumbup:

I recently bought a 291, its almost identical in power and weight except its not pro grade (farmer grade), over here in oz the 261 lists for around $1200+ from memory, I got the 291 for $745 (after a stihl $200 cash back promo). Real happy with the saw.

Tree topping fellas, Sorry for the neglect just been busy working hope ya'll like it. I was trying to copy MB's tee shirt. lol. Stripped a lot of the back limbs toward the house with the crane then i came down, slapped on a humboldt and let'r eat. Saw is a Ms261 my fav. Enjoy fellas. :D

Nice! That was swell.

Thanks a million August, Imbred. Means allot from all y'all. I was a little nervous to let the truth b known. Lol

Ha Chris, Stihl in Tassie gave me $300 trade in on my 290...you were about 18 months too late!

I was lucky and got a new 260 from a guy in WA for $700 when I first got here.

Meghann put together another nice video for us.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-qQammJarmc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back