funny company names

I have a buddy who's company was called "The other guy treecare"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i heard of a funny one "tanager tree service" :lol:

Locally we have "Stoner's Rock Block" Ray Stoner of Homeland Enterprises - a landscape and lawnmowing service bought a city block and loaded it with landscaping rock for his wife to peddle. He competes (sort of) with another out fit whose name I forget but their slogan is "Our Business is Rockin'".

We have the 'Timber Terminator'

And 'Stumped Tree Service, your solution to a growing problem'.

Also cracks me up is 'That treeguy'

cool....someone likes my name, i feel like steve martin in the jerk, look i'm somebody i'm in the phone book:D
i came up with that one all by myself too..now there are a few variations of the name out there, different services

Lol, sorry bout that man. But it does crack me up, must run no signage or else never work the guy in my town, and his newspaper ad is cheesy.

Awesome collection of names there lads, thanks again..

All Things Mowed, sorta sums it up but not as clever as Lawn and Order. It does comes up first in so many things in advertising, like All Things Trees does.

We are having a car giveaway in the town, all the sponsers names, 50 of us, are everywhere and mine on top.. People only scan the first five i recon, so "A" will allways work well..

Luscious Lawns, Jims Mowing, Weed Man... nothing spectacular around here that I have seen.

How about 'derek's derelicts'?
:P

Weed man must be a franchise or something cause the same name is running around up here bright yellow and green truck?

A friend of mine from high school goes by "Another beautiful cut" lawn service. He is into it hardcore, anything you want to do to grass, he'll do it. Probably give it a massage or set up a podium and give it a motivational speech. Impeccable presentation, equipment, and service.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
havent seen you out this way for over a year, aint scared:D

Hack n slash

gave that to one guys up in big bear one day when he dropped a 145' pondo on a guys house.........he was standing 30' up when he did it with no tie in...just standing on a 1 ' dia limb...... hack n slash...... run for cover

Not really funny per se, but "BUDGET" tree irks me.
The whole, "Will do it for el cheap-o" drives my prices (& everyone else's) into the ground. Grrr.
I'm considering Tree Chic.
Drop the 'K' in my online persona (Tree Chick) & voila !!! Not bad for an ornamental pruning rock star, ey ? LMAO
Tree Chopper Downers is what I call the hacks around here. Bummer is, they seem to have a sustainable biz ?
:evil: :what:

Back