funny company names

Sorta still on topic...

Mabey you all could do me a favor?? open your phone books under lawn mowing and find the funny names in there..

I am looking for a name to use for our mowing section.. All Things TURF but we dont sell grass:D

I saw some great names now im paying attention..

" Lawn and Order" (with the same style font,,lol..) and another was "the Lawn Ranger" with the Zoro type look to it

I used to think hair dressers had the best names, mabey i could pinch something from a small biz overseas?

Back on topic, All Things Trees, really turned out to be a great name for my tree side, the bucket gets All Things Tall...

We are into fencing aswell now but im not real happy with "All Things
Tight"..lol..

There was aguy around the corner from me,"all things dirt". He sucked with a half life and is now out of business.

Sorta still on topic...

Mabey you all could do me a favor?? open your phone books under lawn mowing and find the funny names in there..

I am looking for a name to use for our mowing section.. All Things TURF but we dont sell grass:D

I saw some great names now im paying attention..

" Lawn and Order" (with the same style font,,lol..) and another was "the Lawn Ranger" with the Zoro type look to it

I used to think hair dressers had the best names, mabey i could pinch something from a small biz overseas?

Back on topic, All Things Trees, really turned out to be a great name for my tree side, the bucket gets All Things Tall...

We are into fencing aswell now but im not real happy with "All Things Tight"..lol..

We have a "The Lawn Ranger' too,

also,

"A Touch of Grass"

"The coup de grass"

The guy I bought my chipper from was, "Rich Lee and One Two Tree"

We have the 'Timber Terminator'

And 'Stumped Tree Service, your solution to a growing problem'.

Also cracks me up is 'That treeguy'

I like the "Touch Of Grass"..

What else is in your phone books??

My mate Rex has a small excervator and calls himself "Rexcervations" that catchy..

There's a lawn spray company here called 'The Weed Man'.

Grasshoppers is a local mowing company.

LMAO...

Used to be a company out of Winchester (near Boston) called "All-American Climbers".

Thanks Justin, but i was trying to get work, lol...

Grasshoppers is in the lead!

Oh yah!!! What am I gonna win? Come mow my lawn for free?:lol:

No but I could send you a recipe for a homemade Glysofate that is "slow grow" its still green but slows the growth rate down to next to nuthing :D

Have all ya weekends back!!! :/:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
few local ones here. "the village arborist" "upper limb-it" we had "one two tree" for a year here

Derek, I finally dug out the directory. We too have a Lawn Ranger, Also Lawn Jockeys. Most of the other names are just boring.... Except for Lesbo Lawn Care (but that one ain't in the book I just know who they are.)

These are all real names from folks I've talked to at Wesspur (hope none of them are reading this now!)-

Tree's Company (my favorite)
Stoner's Tree Service (the guys last name is Stoner - really)
They Might Be Monkeys! Tree Service (their punctuation, not mine)
Fire in the Hole Tree Service
Flop & Chop Tree Service
Low Bid Tree Service (they aren't around anymore - big surprise!)

PLEASE do not do any of these -
Out on a Limb Tree Service
Limbwalker Tree Service
A Cut Above Tree Service

We have some tool around here that calls himself "Mow Pro". With the ridiculous amount of vinyl deco on the truck and trailer, I have to wonder if it isn't some sort of national franchise.

Ok funny names in general, a buddy of mine has a excavating company called Lowe's Hoes. I laugh everytime I see one of his trucks.

Back