funny company names

sotc

Dormant hero!!
i saw newfies "3 ninjas tree service" in a thread and thought of how we used to joke about names like "spur that puppy tree service". a climber friend of mine is from ireland and is a great removal guy, i used to tease him about starting the "irish hooker tree service":lol: almost started my own service with a buddy before i knew more than sprus and a flip line:|: and we joked about calling ourselves "rip and tear tree care" im sure you all have some funny ones.

The standing joke around here is 'Ladder High tree service' (or whatever can be reached with a power pruner). :lol:

We hgave a new one here "A B M Tree Service". The same day I first saw them I noted that they do indeed do crappy work.

Just got back from quoting a pruning here in town. It seems the "other" guy in town went through about four years ago, spiked everything, left 6" limbs with three leaves, and of course... they all died.

Doesn't have a funny name, though... but from what the customer told me, he should be "PWI Tree Service", since he'd spike up a tree, do his thing, then come down for a beer- repeat.

Years ago when I was still doing alot of reforestation work as a seasonal FS employee, a couple of us talked about quiting and starting a contracting company to do refor work for the Forest Circus.

The proposed name?

Refor Madness.

8)

There is a local company called "abaddon tree services"

Abaddon being the fallen angel Michael - the angel of deatruction. Plus he is a bad un :lol:

We have the 'Three Amigos' garden sevice. Friggin hysterical they are....... always 3 grinning Mexicans in their tiny little pink and purple truck. In the Summer all three of 'em wear sombreros......looks funny as when they're coming down the road towards you.

Holy christ...
I've seen some hacks, but those two take the prize for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
my old boss calls some guys "do whak-a-doers" i say it to now:D

Sorta still on topic...

Mabey you all could do me a favor?? open your phone books under lawn mowing and find the funny names in there..

I am looking for a name to use for our mowing section.. All Things TURF but we dont sell grass:D

I saw some great names now im paying attention..

" Lawn and Order" (with the same style font,,lol..) and another was "the Lawn Ranger" with the Zoro type look to it

I used to think hair dressers had the best names, mabey i could pinch something from a small biz overseas?

Back on topic, All Things Trees, really turned out to be a great name for my tree side, the bucket gets All Things Tall...

We are into fencing aswell now but im not real happy with "All Things Tight"..lol..

There are a few notables in this area;

Two Dogs Tree Service :?

Tarzan's

Danglin' Dan

Two Men and a Chainsaw

Tree Solutions by Jimi Hendrix :big-guitar: (One could have a blast doing his advertising campaign) :lol:

Jaws

Will Cut Tree Service

The Tree Feller

Back