Opinions on Motorcycles?

I want my DR 650 back. Always leave a lot of room in front of you at stop lights, that way if you have to escape, you aren't up the ass of the car in front of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
F$$king rode my bike home today from the tree shop, so much fun.

Went down great highway, watched the sunset on the surf from two wheels.

Haha. I'm getting street tires though.
Some pretty big knobs on those tires right now.
So I think I'm going to get it into the motoshop for street tires
and rewire the blinkers, brake light and horn so they work.

Passed my 15 hours of instruction and my drive test and written test.

Anyway, hoping not to be a statistic anytime soon.

Here's my little baby :)

2006 Yamaha R6 - 17500 RPM redline !

Attachments

• IMG00401.jpg
    IMG00401.jpg
    744.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG00400.jpg
    IMG00400.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 2
Nice Buzz. I always wanted an R6 when i was growing up. I've had to have a bunch of knee surgeries, and because of that my knees will not bend for enough to ride one. I cant even get my feet back to the pegs. So I had to get something different.

Its so damn cold so she is hibernating right now.

Edit: Not sure why my jeans turned out red in the photo.. yikes!

Attachments

• Fred's bike.jpg
    Fred's bike.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 07312008(002).jpg
    07312008(002).jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 2
Sorry for the repost.

I'm getting it out of the way while I'm young MB, don't think my back will handle it when I get older. Motorboatin' around in town is fine and dandy, but when you hit a bump at 100+ its a whole 'nother story.

Attachments

• Pipe Broke.jpg
    Pipe Broke.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 2
They make awesome suspension systems that come pretty damn close to the cool, ass-dragging look of a true hardtail. Ever thought about something like that?

Like this?

goodwin%20009.jpg

This a hidden shock. They are bad ass too, they just cost more money.

IIRC he fell off his bike doing one of his infamous stunts he's done a hundred times. He would stand on the seat with no hands, fell and hit his head. I beleive it was during one of those biker build off shows.

Yup, head trauma.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIk9Xo8dH6A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIk9Xo8dH6A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back