Opinions on Motorcycles?

Or there was the Daddy - the NORVIN
Vincent Black shadow 1000cc Vtwin in a Norton featherbed frame...
Norvin(2)-4.jpg

2558746619_e5009665dc.jpg

IMG_0797.JPG

That thing came to being by a fluke .Vincent had a transperancey of a 500 cc single and while doodling at his desk placed the transperancy over a print and saw it would work as a twin . A legend is born . Trivia 101 .

I do believe you can still buy a Vincent engine but the price is rather steep .

Once about 1966 I saw a Black Shadow run at Pinces drag strip in Sidney Ohio .It hit close to 150 terminal and was misfiring the whole time . It literally left the Harley it was running against in the dust .

Totally oppisite of what your looking for, but worth a pic....I have been rocking a Tomos, 100+mpg, 40mph, complete with my custom touch.....50 cal. ammo can saddle bags.

Attachments

• tomos.jpg
    tomos.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 17
Instead of a motorcycle...

...there are other options!:P

Attachments

• hitch hiking.jpg
    hitch hiking.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 82
Deva,
Look at the Husky's also. I like mine.
Also the little Yamaha TW is fun for looking around.

Attachments

• IMG_1707.JPG
    IMG_1707.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 2
Totally oppisite of what your looking for, but worth a pic....I have been rocking a Tomos, 100+mpg, 40mph, complete with my custom touch.....50 cal. ammo can saddle bags.
Mopeds and fat girls are a lot alike . Fun ride if your buddies don't see you .:P

This is my bike...I've been riding for almost thirty years now and I still love it. West Virginia is a great place to own a motorcycle. The pic was taken at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Greenbank, WV with the worlds largest steerable radio telescope in the background.

Attachments

• J's iphonepics 002 (Medium).jpg
    J's iphonepics 002 (Medium).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1
Jay, that looks slightly newer than the old Kawasaki that belonged to my grandfather. My dad brought it home when Grandpa died about 35 years ago and it's been sitting there ever since. Maybe one day I'll get a chance to restore it after my old man kicks off.

Deva, did you ever get a bike? 8)

Skwerl, big Kawasaki classic bike enthusiasts club here. You could be the foreign member, but they would be continually bugging you to find parts over there.

Thanks brendon...305 scrambler.

Back